Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
Makes 15 mini pancakes
1 package Beeline Market Pancake Mix
1/2 cup milk (we like baking with whole milk)
⅓ cup organic pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)
1 egg or 1 mashed banana
2 tablespoons maple syrup
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons melted butter or applesauce
1. In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin purée, egg (or banana), maple syrup, vanilla and butter (or applesauce) until combined.
2. Add the dry Beeline Market pancake mix to the bowl of wet ingredients, and stir just until blended (some lumps are ok). If the batter looks too thick, add another Tablespoon or two of milk.
3. Heat a heavy cast iron skillet or nonstick griddle over medium-low heat.
4. Lightly oil the pan or griddle with cooking spray or butter.
5. Scoop the batter onto the skillet. For small-medium sized pancakes, cook for 2 to 3 minutes until small bubbles form on the surface, and flip. Cook on the opposite sides for 1 to 2 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
6. Repeat the process with the remaining batter, adding more oil as needed.